Costs in Which Members Share
Members Share These Types of Costs
*A medical expense eligible for sharing must exceed an Annual Unshared Amount (AUA) of $700 for a single, $1,400 for a couple or family or if the higher Annual Unshared Amount (AUA) was selected then medical expenses exceeding $1,350 for a single and $2,700 and is calculated upon each member's enrollment date until their next annual renewal date.
Medical costs are shared on a per person basis, for illnesses or injuries incurring medical expenses when treated by physicians, urgent care facilities, clinics, emergency rooms, or hospitals (inpatient and outpatient).
• Dental/vision services or procedures
• Tier 1-4 or other prescriptions or drugs
• Medical costs that fall below the Single, or Non-Single/Family (AUA)*
• Expenses other than accidents, acute illness, or injury within the first 60 days of membership.
• Any medical expenses incurred for medical problems, for which the applying member(s) does not divulge at the time of application